Ultimate Recall Seminar - November 14, 15, and 16, 9:00am - 5:00pm
John Rogerson, trainer and world traveler, will be doing a 3 day seminar on recalls. This
seminar will be useful to trainers and pet owners, alike. John has a unique method of training
that begins with your relationship with your dog. He is a great presenter and gifted speaker. You
will work on the following:
1) training a reliable, automatic, non-negotiable, reality recall
2) building block and foundation training of the recall
3) relationship/influence building in recall training
4) the chasing/emergency recall
5) sit and/or down on recall
6) freeze/stop on recall/running wait
7) distance/direction control
8) calling dogs off of distractions
9) out of sight recall (owner hidden)
10) obedience/competition recall (dog is called from a stationary position)
12) free running recall (dog is called while in motion)
13) type "A" recall (dog rejoins his owner in motion).
Click here for more information and registration.
If traveling from out of the area, I recommend the Motel 6 at 1257 De La Torre St 831.757.3077.
This motel is dog friendly, in a safe area, close to a Denny's (next door), Jack in the Box and
about a mile from the center. I would ask if you are traveling without a dog and staying there,
please thank them for allowing dogs. I always like to mention that even if not traveling with my